[CentOS] Where do I get Centos 5 Kernel sources for compiling drivers?

Sat Jun 30 13:48:45 UTC 2007
Richard Chapman <rchapman at aardvark.com.au>

Thanks again Akemi and Peter. You have both been incredibly helpful and
I do appreciate it.
Sorry about the html. I guess I have much to learn both Centos and
etiquette,...:-)

As far as I can see one brute force approach would be to rebuild the
driver every boot. It is really very quick - and as Peter points out - i
automatically get the new kernel-devel package whenever I get a new
kernel - so it should always build the correct driver for the kernel.
Can you see any problem with this approach. If not - which start-up
script would seem like the best place to put the build instructions.

Richard.