[CentOS] Swap Considerations

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Thu Mar 1 16:13:30 UTC 2007

Phil Schaffner wrote:
> This has been a very interesting thread, and given the length
> (discounting a few digressions), and the general number of occurrences
> of the subject of swap in the list archives, there is a high level of
> interest in the topic.  My search of the Wiki turns up nothing helpful.
> Sounds like a good candidate for an entry on the Wiki FAQ page:
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos
> Anyone (like Feizhou :-) who has a through grasp of the topic willing to
> step up?

Hey! Normally that would be my job to spot documentation for the wiki!

Yes, I'd really like to see that there, also. So if anyone wants to step
up and jump through the hoops:

Ralph Angenendt......ra at br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one
Programmbereich.Bayern 3, Jugend und | .which cannot be justified on any other
Multimedia.........Tl:089.5900.16023 | ..........grounds." -- J. Finnegan, USC