[CentOS] Swap Considerations

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Thu Mar 1 16:13:30 UTC 2007

Phil Schaffner wrote:
> This has been a very interesting thread, and given the length
> (discounting a few digressions), and the general number of occurrences
> of the subject of swap in the list archives, there is a high level of
> interest in the topic.  My search of the Wiki turns up nothing helpful.
> Sounds like a good candidate for an entry on the Wiki FAQ page:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos
>
> Anyone (like Feizhou :-) who has a through grasp of the topic willing to
> step up?

Hey! Normally that would be my job to spot documentation for the wiki!

=:)

Yes, I'd really like to see that there, also. So if anyone wants to step
up and jump through the hoops:

<http://wiki.centos.org/HowToContribute/Wiki>

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra at br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one