[CentOS] Re: pagecache corruption on Tyan S3870

Dan Halbert halbert at bbn.com
Thu Mar 1 19:23:56 UTC 2007

Scott Silva wrote:
> Are you using the 105 bios? It looks to be the latest.

We are, though thanks for the suggestion. We've also fiddled with
various BIOS settings, including IOMMU. I was hoping that someone had
seen something similar with pagecache corruption. I've done a lot of
searching on bugzilla.redhat.com. If it were a straight memory timing
problem, it would seem to me we would see more random crashes and not
this weird 4k-page corruption, which seems like issues with page tables
or something like that.