[CentOS] Help Regarding Badblocks check in kick start installation very

balajisundar at midascomm.com

Fri Mar 2 07:37:33 UTC 2007

Dear All,

  In Redhat 7.2 kick start installation,badblocks check for HDD is working
  on creating partition.

  But in Centos badblocks check is not working in kick start installation.

   Badblocks check command in kickstart file

   part / --fstype ext3 --badblocks --size 1000
   part /home --fstype ext3 --badblocks --size 12000
   part /usr --fstype ext3 --badblocks --size 9000
   part  swap --size 1000
   part /backup --fstype ext3 --badblocks --size 12000 --grow

   Please send me a solution for badblocks check command for CentOS and
   please help me it is very urgent reply immediatly to solve this.

--Regards
S.Balaji