[CentOS] Videos

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Fri Mar 9 00:45:38 UTC 2007

Hey....  Jim Perrin, you did it again.  Thanks very much for the tip.
I did a few things further to what you suggested but when I added
mplayerplug-in-3.35-fc6.i386.rpm than the videos started to work.

Really nice.  And that is without the W32Codec files.  Or at least I
never installed those codec files but who knows, they could already be
installed with this new version of CentOS.

Again thanks Jim for your help .  It is really appreciated..