[CentOS] Re: Error on starting apache server

Mel mel at laamail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:36:49 UTC 2007

Ern jura wrote:
> I get the following error when starting the apache2 server, any ideas.
>
> ./httpd: error while loading shared libraries: libpq.so.4: cannot open
> [root at localhost sbin]#

Hi,

I think I remember seeing something like this.

It took me a while to find it.

Things start with http.conf. Then modules in /etc/http/conf.d get
called. There are many there. They all call other modules.

I suspect that one of the modules in /etc/http/conf.d is calling this
one and it is missing.

I usually have to find it and edit it so that it does not get called.
Then I get no error and apache runs fine.