[CentOS] Error on starting apache server

Joshua Gimer jgimer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:05:15 UTC 2007

And now for an answer that actually fixes the problem.

You can download the Postgres libs from here:

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/3/srodzaj/1/search/libpq.so.4

You will see the CentOS rpm's about mid page. After you install them
everything should work. I personally am not a fan of the upstream approach,
but a suggestion would be that if you are going to not stick with the CentOS
packages, I would compile things from source. This will give you a chance to
check compatibilities with your existing configuration and install the
dependencies needed; before you get to this point.

--
Thx
Joshua Gimer