[CentOS] components for OpenPBX install

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Mar 12 21:39:42 UTC 2007

at:
http://wiki.openpbx.org/tiki-index.php?page=Easy%20route%20to%20building%20OpenPBX.org

A number of dependencies are listed, with a Debian slant.

I have found most of these in our standard Centos repos ( snarfed
spanDSP from trixbox repo).

But the following I have not figured out:

* linux headers for your kernel      is this glibc-kernheaders?
* Libssl-dev                                    is this openssl-devel?

What is "Sox and associated libraries (ogg vorbis etc.) "

I see sox and sox-devel

And I know I can get zaptel from Trixbox, if needed.

With these last items, I will be ready to actually install OpenPBX on
this system.

And hopefully it will not blow up in my face!