[CentOS] CentOS vs. RHEL Advanced Platform

Jeff greersfos at excite.com
Wed Mar 14 19:33:28 UTC 2007

Thank you Matt,

It is the Global File Sharing and clustering that I would like for future implementation.

Jeff

TheAdvanced Platform adds in things like GFS/Clustering which CentOS hasin the past rebuilt alongside of CentOS 4. I would be surprised to see thatgo away as long as RedHat is still making the SRPMs available as they havein the past. Otherwise, I see no technical differences between RHEL5 and RHEL5 AP - therest are subscription/support differences.Matt-- Matt HyclakDepartment of Mathematics Department of Social WorkOhio University(740) 593-1263_______________________________________________CentOS mailing listCentOS at centos.orghttp://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos