[CentOS] CentOS 5 Beta dual boot with FC7T2 (unsatisfying)

Styma, Robert E (Robert) stymar at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Mar 15 14:03:14 UTC 2007

To test CentOS 5, I loaded from DVD adding it to
a system at home running Fedora Core 7 T2.

Partition Layout is:
/dev/hda1   -  / for the RH7T2 system
/dev/hda2   -  /home
/dev/hda3   -  swap
/dev/hda4   -  extended
   /dev/hda5 - / for CentOS 5

The system loaded cleanly and gave me the
opportunity to tell grub about the other system.
CentOS boots fine.  Grub Stage 2 will show me
both systems.

If I choose the FC7T2 system I get the following output:

Booting 'FC7T2'

chainloader +1

Error 13: Invalid or unsupported executable format

Any clues on how to fix this?
Note, I am posting to both groups since I follow both
and cannot figure out which is the better choice.

Robert E. Styma
Principal Engineer (DMTS)
Alcatel-Lucent, Phoenix