[CentOS] Default 4.4 kernel and NTFS?

Andreas Rogge arogge at gmx.de
Thu Mar 15 21:13:35 UTC 2007

Hello,
the reason this is disabled in the standard-kernel is that the upstream-
package ships with this disabled.
Your best bet is probably the centosplus kernel. The package contains
the ntfs-module. But I doubt that write-support is enabled.

The centosplus kernel is more or less the upstream-kernel with all the
disabled stuff reenabled.

Regards,
Andreas Rogge