[CentOS] sendmail and rbl blocking - generating statistics

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 04:57:27 UTC 2007

People, thanks to all for your posts. I understand some of them, some
i don't 'cause i don't do scripting a lot. However you have helped me
to solve my main issue.

Thanks again, you have made my day :-))

On 3/15/07, John Summerfield <debian at herakles.homelinux.org> wrote:
> Ryan Simpkins wrote:
>

> > However, I 100% agree that doing strings of | produces inefficient more often. I
> > think it is wise to go back and find efficiencies when needed.
>
> Which efficiency is more important, yours or the computer's?
>
> How about the time spent deciding which way's better;-)
>

> btw The simple answers to the above are wrong. One person waiting once
> for a computer for five minutes too long isn't a great problem. 100,000
> people waiting one minute too long is an enormous problem.
>

> --
>
> Cheers
> John
>
> -- spambait
> 1aaaaaaa at coco.merseine.nu  Z1aaaaaaa at coco.merseine.nu
>
> Please do not reply off-list

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780