[CentOS] What's the best way to convert a whole set of file systems?

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Fri Mar 16 23:54:53 UTC 2007

On Thursday 15 March 2007 02:24 pm, John Summerfield wrote:

> If you want to share data with Windows on (eg) your laptop, it's a
> very nice solution. If you don't have Windows and Linux on the same
> system, the need is way less likely to exist.

I take it the <wry grin> didn't deter you or Les from straight replies

Usually this bit of what appears to be flame-bait just gets me something
like "if you don't have Windows you don't need to run it".  To which I
generally respond, I have Windows.  Just not on the same machine.

Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
P.O. Box 52200, Riverside, CA  92517
voice:  +1 951 643-7540, or see: