[CentOS] Centos 4.92

John Summerfield

debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Sun Mar 18 08:02:55 UTC 2007

I'm looking at the first ISO image (I only have two so far), and I don't
see instructions a repo for preparing for a network install.

It used to be basically copy all the RedHat/Fedora/CentOS directories to
a common location.

Then one booted from the network, CD or whatever and gor right into it.

The last part I'm sure is substantially the same as before, but we do
need a new recipe for creating the repo.

If it's "on the internet," I can't get at it at present; nor will I for
a few days.

--

Cheers
John