[CentOS] Can't boot to init 3

Mark Hull-Richter mhullrich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 05:12:38 UTC 2007

YES!

Of course, I had to compile the kernel so the nvidia installer could build
its driver (couldn't find it on the nvidia.com site!), but my screen is now
where it should be - 1280x1024, using the NVIDIA Generic (unknown) card....
It does some strange things, like leave a vertical bar when I left arrow at
each stopping point in my gmail editor, but that clearsa as soon as I type
something.  So it's not perfect, but what a difference!

Thanks!  Now I can actually use this thing!

Jazzed!

mhr

--
[This message is sent in strict accordance with both Google and Yahoo Terms
of Service.  If you are receiving this second-hand, this sender disclaims