[CentOS] Fun with CentOS and Windows

Mark Hull-Richter mhull-richter at datallegro.com
Mon Mar 19 18:52:32 UTC 2007

<snip>

Thanks - got it all done (finally), screens are 1280x1024 and I'm
plowing ahead.  In converting my Windows partitions to Linux, I found
one I had forgotten was there (it was for doing an image backup of the C
drive in case Windows got killed, but obviously has not been used in so
long I forgot all about it - 30 more Gb of space to waste, er, I mean
use - yeah, that's the ticket.  It was restoring that partition (now
ext3) when I left for work this AM, and that leaves only the C partition
to go.

FTR, I already added VMWare Workstation - built with only minor hitches
that I navigated through and it runs.

Thanks all for everything, especially Barry for solving my init 3
problem yesterday.

mhr