[CentOS] Dedicated Servers

Jean Figarella jfigarella at vecna.com
Tue Mar 20 01:36:41 UTC 2007

Robert Becker Cope wrote:
> Jean Figarella <jfigarella at vecna.com> wrote:
>
>> I am using SuperbServer, but as of this moment 2007/03/19 1406
>> America/NewYork time, my server is down do to a power outage at one of
>> their facilities in VA. This is the second outage in less that 5
>> months. Unacceptable.
>
> Interesting. I've been coloed there for years and have never had the slightest
> issue. In fact, a hurricane flooded the area and I never even noticed. They
> were supposedly on backup power for days. Do you know what datacenter you're
> in?
>
> robert

Supposedly, they say that somewhere close a construction cut some power
cables, and a bunch of others buildings in the area are out of power.

This is the third strike. My clients don't care if it was my fault,
superb or someone else, they want to see results.

PS. Thanks for all the suggestions, I will be making a lot of research
tomorrow.

-Jean