[CentOS] Complex sendmail alias handling.

John Plemons john at mavin.com
Fri Mar 23 19:27:55 UTC 2007

OK, why not just add a couple more scripts to the cron job you have
now.  One for 0600 to 0800 aliases, then run the 0800 to 1600 version,
then next 1600 to 1800 version, but you should still be able to do it in
the same manor you are handling it in already...  Adding 2 more support
files should get it done, just use cron to make live as needed...

john