[CentOS] Samba config for Windows on VMWare

Mark Hull-Richter mhull-richter at datallegro.com
Fri Mar 23 22:18:36 UTC 2007

Okay, but (I had to have a but in there), I did not set up the Windows
account, and it has a space, and a hyphen, in it (Mark Hull-Richter).
Does that work on Linux, or should I go to the trouble of making a new
Windows account with a simple name, transferring all the settings and
files and so on, etc.?