[CentOS] OT: RHCE Exam

Feizhou feizhou at graffiti.net
Sat Mar 24 08:43:37 UTC 2007

Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 22:54 -0800, Shawn Everett wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I'm planning to take the RHCE exam soonish.  If anyone here has taken the
>> test I would be interested in getting your thoughts and experiences.
>>
>> Shawn
>
> Hmmm, the first thing you do when you take the exam is signing a non
> disclosure agreement ... so asking about that test on a list is maybe
> not a good idea .... :o)
> Reading manuals, labs, labs and again labs is the way to go ...

yes but i doubt it will cover this:

if you are good enough, taking the RH300 will ensure your pass. If you
do not take the RH300, you will likely get the RHCT if you do not pass
and you will get the RHCE the second time round...

Are you taking the RHCE based on RHEL5? Getting a RHCE based on RHEL4
seems rather a waste with RHEL5 round the corner...