[CentOS] Zimbra, Scalix or something else..

Centos-admin

redhat at mckerrs.net
Wed Mar 28 11:24:55 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I've played with both Zimbra and Scalix and they seem quite nice and do
pretty much what I want. I'm now at the point where I am considering
retiring my trusty old courier-imap service in favour of one of these
two, unless of course anyone has any other recommendations or
suggestions. I'd probably be doing this inside a centos 4.4 Xen VMs
running on centos 5 when it comes out.

Also, I'd really appreciate if anyone could share any thoughts and/or
experiences with Zimbra and Scalix.

Cheers,

Brian.

believed to be clean.