[CentOS] Wait for 5 or just use 4.4?

Gary Richardson gary.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 18:32:10 UTC 2007

Based on your software version requirements (php5, mysql5), I would wait
until CentOS 5 comes out. It shouldn't be too much longer now.

Unless you know your raid management software well, I'd recommend software
raid. Based on the motherboard, I'm guessing you won't see a performance
advantage for the 'hardware' raid.

Thanks.