[CentOS] CentOS5 beta installed

Tue Mar 13 18:04:32 UTC 2007
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

I have just successfully installed CentOS5 beta from CDs.  No major issues
so far, but it is still too fresh to say anything.  The machine I used is
peculiar.  By peculiar I mean it won't boot if I use grub (this is a long
story by itself).  So, I manually installed lilo to boot the system.  The
only problem is that I could not use kdump.  It produced an error saying
"No bootloader config file found".  Since lilo is not supported by
default, I would not call it a bug.  But it will be great if I can monitor
the system with kdump.

Akemi