[CentOS] CentOS 5 Beta Dual Boot Problem

Thu Mar 15 16:52:54 UTC 2007
Styma, Robert E (Robert) <stymar at alcatel-lucent.com>

To test CentOS 5, I loaded from DVD adding it to
a system at home running Fedora Core 7 T2.

Partition Layout is:
/dev/hda1   -  / for the RH7T2 system
/dev/hda2   -  /home
/dev/hda3   -  swap
/dev/hda4   -  extended
   /dev/hda5 - / for CentOS 5

The system loaded cleanly and gave me the
opportunity to tell grub about the other system.
CentOS boots fine.  Grub Stage 2 will show me
both systems.

However,
If I choose the FC7T2 system I get the following output:
Booting 'FC7T2'

rootnoverify(hd0,0)
chainloader +1

Error 13: Invalid or unsupported executable format
The CentOS grub.conf on /dev/hda5 looks like:

#: cat /boot/grub/grub.conf
# grub.conf generated by anaconda
#
# Note that you do not have to rerun grub after making changes to this
file
# NOTICE:  You do not have a /boot partition.  This means that
#          all kernel and initrd paths are relative to /, eg.
#          root (hd0,4)
#          kernel /boot/vmlinuz-version ro root=/dev/hda5
#          initrd /boot/initrd-version.img
#boot=/dev/hda
default=0
timeout=10
splashimage=(hd0,4)/boot/grub/splash.xpm.gz
hiddenmenu
title CentOS (2.6.18-1.2747.el5)
	root (hd0,4)
	kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-1.2747.el5 ro root=LABEL=/1 quiet
crashkernel=64M at 16M
	initrd /boot/initrd-2.6.18-1.2747.el5.img
title FC7T2
	rootnoverify (hd0,0)
	chainloader +1

Any clues on how to fix this?
Note, I am posting to both groups since I follow both
and cannot figure out which is the better choice.