[CentOS] Strange output of netstat -a or is it??

Mon Mar 26 03:11:38 UTC 2007
Edward Milstein <eddiem5 at yahoo.com>

Hello,

When I do a netstat -ap as root, I get the following line in the output:

udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:36489
0.0.0.0:*                               31345/named

This means that named is listening on port 36489 udp and for the life of
me, I can not figure out (including googling for it), what it is...

On another host of the exact same versions but different setup, I have
something similar..

udp        0      0 *:32768
*:*                                     2072/named

Anyone got a guess??

-ed-