[CentOS] Ethernet not working

Thu Mar 1 08:35:51 UTC 2007
Mike Noble <mgnoble at gmail.com>

I downloaded and installed the kernel plus and it had no effect.
The machine is pretty useless without a network connection.
Guess I will just go back to using SuSe,  unless someone has
a solution.
I am also not able to get it to use my Nvidia 6200 LE, I tried to use the
6200 but it
did not work.  I do not want to use Generic VESA.

Mike