[CentOS] Virtualisation

Thu Mar 1 18:03:42 UTC 2007
Ross S. W. Walker <rwalker at medallion.com>

Yes, patch catch can be a pain, but even with CentOS 4.4 I still play
patch catch, as well as Windows, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD....

If only software would be written perfectly the first time around!

The obsolescence point is the main difference between CentOS and FC.

How long did you have your existing configuration running before you
came to the conclusion you need to blow it away for a new one?

2 years, 3 years, 4 or more years?

Doubt you even had it for a year. Biggest thing you can do for
yourself is to give yourself an honest evaluation on your actual
needs.

-Ross