[CentOS] Flash por x64

Mon Mar 5 13:20:18 UTC 2007
Dago Pacheco <informatica at makimet.cl>

Jim Perrin wrote:
>> I can't find the dependencies for installing firefox.i386.  Missing
>> dependencies are libgnomeui and libbonoboui.  I serched them by yum and
>> web, but nothing (well, actually i found them in the web, but just lead
>> me to broken lynks, or other distributions).
>> I use kde in my CentOS 4, is that the problem?
>
> Nope. You have to install the i386 versions of those packages, though
> you might already have the x86_64 versions installed.
>
> For desktop systems, I nearly always recommend folks use i386 even if
> the hardware is x86_64. It makes administration much easier.

so i must do
yum --enable update-i386 install <dependecies>

if it that.. i already did it, but nothing happend....

[root at localhost ~]# yum --enable update-i386 install libgnomeui.i386
libbonoboui.i386
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
Parsing package install arguments
No Match for argument: libgnomeui.i386
No Match for argument: libbonoboui.i386
Nothing to do
[root at localhost ~]# yum --enable update-i386 install libgnomeui libbonoboui
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
Parsing package install arguments
Nothing to do