[CentOS] PowerDNS binaries on centosplus?

Tue Mar 6 17:41:06 UTC 2007
Jacob Leaver <jleaver+centos at reachone.com>

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 21:29 +1100, Devraj Mukherjee wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> How does one go about putting a request for getting a package included
> in centosplus? We are heavy users the product PowerDNS and are keen to
> see that be included in the centosplus repository, so it can be
> compiled against other recent packages like MySQL5 etc.
>
> Any pointers will be helpful

Not directly relevant to the original post, but it's related: I've got a
rough (read I don't comment the rpm or have a good naming scheme) SRPM
that I've hacked together and am using in production here:
http://www.c-corp.net/linux/centos/4/generic/SRPMS/pdns-2.9.20-2.src.rpm

Incidentally, if you aren't using webdns
(https://webdns.bountysource.com/) for management, you should at least
take a look, it seems to beat out the competition.

Jacob Leaver
Senior Systems Admin
ReachONE Internet