[CentOS] [Q] how to copy printer definition to other server?

Wed Mar 7 15:38:13 UTC 2007
mcclnx mcc <mcclnx at yahoo.com.tw>

Thank for answer. I do exactly what you say and got
error:

# printconf-tui --Ximport < printers.xml
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/printconf-tui", line 8, in ?
    printconf_tui.startup_and_find_cmd()
  File "/usr/share/printconf/util/printconf_tui.py",
line 2348, in startup_and_find_cmd
    main.cmd_handlers[cmd]()
  File "/usr/share/printconf/util/printconf_tui.py",
line 2020, in import_cmd_run
    ctx = AdmContext(xml = xmlstr)
RuntimeError: failed to create a context

--- "Stephen C. Rigler" <srigler at marathonoil.com> 說: