[CentOS] autoLogin

Fri Mar 9 16:40:03 UTC 2007
Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net>

Steven Vishoot wrote:

> I thought windows only allowed this, since windows is
> only good for allowing all sorts of security threats.

This is an unworthy comment.

First, the only real security is physical security. If you've
got that, then you've got all the security anyone can ever
have. If you don't then you have an insecure system, whatever
OS there be on it.

Second, I get really, r.e.a.l.l.y REALLY TIRED of reading
"I Hate Windows". It's OT, anyway, and contributes nothing
to the progress of other OS.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.