[CentOS] Error on starting apache server

Fri Mar 9 17:04:49 UTC 2007
Joshua Gimer <jgimer at gmail.com>

 From a security perspective I am not going to be held waiting for Red Hat
to release a new version or patch. I install primary packages from source,
this allows ME to decide when I want to install a new version. It also
allows me to have more control of the features that I am installing with a
package, not the ones that others have decided to be useful.

Some people prefer the upstream approach, I personally do not. Just my
opinion, this is the advice that I give to even our Junior sys admins. The
attackers that actually know what they are doing, know that people wait for
a patches from the vendor; these are the people that I am worried about
recieving attacks from.

hmmm... telling someone to compile programs from