[CentOS] Adduser help

Fri Mar 9 19:48:42 UTC 2007
Joshua Gimer <jgimer at gmail.com>

I believe that if you do not provide the -m switch it will not create a user
home dir. They will be placed in a group that is the same as their username.
If you are creating a service account then you should probably give the user
a null shell using -s /sbin/nologin. And if you do not specify a password
the account is disabled. This give's you:

useradd -s /sbin/nologin openpbx

That should do it!