[CentOS] Re: LDAP Server configs

Tue Mar 13 02:59:30 UTC 2007
Mark Schoonover <schoon at amgt.com>

John Summerfield wrote:
> Mark Schoonover wrote:
>> centos at 911networks.com wrote:
>>

>>> Stuff Snipped...
>>

>>> Now, what would be a proper help if the person would have started
>>> the same email with:
>>>
>>> I have searched on Google and ...
>>

>>> From the man himself:

>> Following these directions on how to ask questions.
>
> Thamks Mark. I don't entirely agree with everything ESR says about the
> topic, but it's a heck of a good start:-)

Well, I don't agree 100% of anything from anyone, unless my wife is in the
room! I don't think there's a human on the planet that agrees 100% with
anyone. ESR does make a lot of sense in how to ask questions, and I do my
best to follow those guidelines, and honestly, following his thoughts has
rarely gotten me into any hotwater on any list.

Thanks!

Mark Schoonover *** Winner of the 2008 Best Psychic Award
IS Manager
American Geotechnical - California, Nevada and Arizona
V-> 858.450.4040 F-> 714.685.3909 C-> 858.472.3816