[CentOS] Error on starting the apache Server

Tue Mar 13 11:13:38 UTC 2007
Ern jura <exjura at gmail.com>

I've chkconfig already the problem still exists, on the archives of apache
mailing list one mailer says that I can rename the auth_mysql.conf file if I
do not use mysql for authentication what are the limitations of doing this