[CentOS] Re: centos beta 5 right click on desktop [OT]

Wed Mar 14 18:30:30 UTC 2007
Mark Hull-Richter <mhull-richter at datallegro.com>

I used KDE briefly on my SuSE Linux at home, but it kept the CPU so busy
that everything ran slower than <you know what>.  I'm not seeing that
problem with gnome, here at work (CentOS 4.4+) or at home (still SuSE
until I put in the new Mobo/Mem/Video).  Has that changed, or is KDE
still a CPU/GPU hog?

Thanks.

mhr