[CentOS] Via Eden

Fri Mar 16 15:37:13 UTC 2007
TimJowers@Yahoo.Com <timjowers at yahoo.com>

Yes, CentOS 4.2 runs fine. kernel compile of 2.6.18 something took about 80
minutes. Versus comparables of 30 minutes for a recent desktop. The mini-itx
fanless box is neat but slow by today's terms. Not usable except for a
specific, low load service IMO. Maybe playing MP3's in your car? Also see the
DSL hadware offering.

My $.02,
TimJowers