[CentOS] Fun with CentOS and Windows

Fri Mar 16 19:09:35 UTC 2007
Mark Hull-Richter <mhull-richter at datallegro.com>

Okay, now I'm a little confused.  Is this driver package from nvidia
going to update my hardware drivers in the kernel also?  Or is that
needed?  Also, don't I need a better monitor configuration than Generic
VGA or whatever the default for an unrecognized monitor is?  I could
probably get away with that as long as the card driver can still do
higher res than 800x600 and the monitor doesn't balk.

I feel so dumb here - I've been doing this stuff for a long time, but it
all seems completely new and different enough to be a problem.  (sigh)