[CentOS] centos 4.4 dns problem -

Wed Mar 21 10:41:23 UTC 2007
Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net>

Upon installing Centos 4.4 a second time it worked "out of the box" as
expected.  Sorry that I caused a stir over a non-problem.  I still have
no idea what I did that may have caused dns to fail, I think I made all
the same choices and entries the second time around?  However doing this
in the wee hours I had no interruptions or distractions ...

Should anyone be interested the dns servers are:
cat /etc/resolv.conf
nameserver 12.189.32.61
nameserver 208.67.222.222
nameserver 208.67.220.220

but there may be a problem here:
service named status
rndc: connect failed: connection refused

I'm not certain about that but next is to run yum update and do some
other configuration to satisfy my own preferences.

Thanks much to all.

Bob Goodwin   Zuni, Virginia