[CentOS] Re: tzdata update, but no announcement?

Mon Mar 26 16:03:21 UTC 2007
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

Jim Perrin spake the following on 3/26/2007 8:04 AM:
> On 3/26/07, Joe Pruett <joey at clean.q7.com>
> wrote:
>> i see one available in the repos, but i don't recall seeing any
>> announcement about it.  from googling, it does seem to be real, but still
>> a bit disconcerting to not have an announcement about it.
>
> For which version of centos?
>
> For centos4 there have been several tzdata update announcements, and
> the actual fix had been in place for a few months prior to the DST
> change.
>
> Are you subscribed to the announcements list? You can check the
> archives here http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/

I think he is talking about tzdata-2007d-1.el4 that just came out. I didn't
see an announcement either, and I don't see one in the archives.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and