[CentOS] Complex sendmail alias handling.

Mon Mar 26 18:30:14 UTC 2007
Hugh E Cruickshank <hugh at forsoft.com>

From: Drew Weaver Sent: March 26, 2007 11:15

> Well, check out Cerberus.

I will definitely do that.

> What we do is have a mailbox setup for support, Cerberus
> downloads the mail and then forwards it to our exchange server
> (public folder) than we share the work load in the public folder,
> and we track tickets using Cerberus.

The mail handling is my primary concern at this time. The other
aspects of ticketing systems is already being handle be in-house
developed applications that are highly integrated into our own
application software management, packaging and operation. It will
be both a major selling job and implantation effort to replace
that.

> It works really well, and unless you update it constantly its
> fairly hands-off.

Thank you for your recommendation.

Regards, Hugh

--