[CentOS] Building a UML image of CentOS 4.4

Tue Mar 27 12:32:10 UTC 2007
Stephen Harris <lists at spuddy.org>

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 12:33:23AM -0400, R P Herrold wrote:

> ummm -- /etc/resolv.conf in the chroot is yet not populated at
> this point -- copy the one outside of the install root in
> the parent over

Hmm... the yum process isn't running in a chroot - I can see it getting
the initial mirror list (so it's talking to the network) but it doesn't
then attempt to contact the mirrors.  However, I just copied nsswitch.conf
and resolv.conf into the area just in case... no difference.

Thanks for the thought, though!  Keep 'em coming :-)

--

rgds
Stephen