[CentOS] CentOS and EMC PowerPath/Naviagent

Tue Mar 27 22:21:34 UTC 2007
Rick Philbrick <rickphilbrick at gmail.com>

Well, it installed just fine from the rpm.  But yes there were some
gotchas, which got fixed when i upgraded to a new release of PP that
came out just after I set up my systems.  If I recall, the kernel
would panic when I shutdown iSCSI before shutting down PP or vice
versa, and this would force me to do hard reset.  I am also using the
GFS packages and have been pleased so far.

-RIckp