[CentOS] Error Connecting to CN Exception occcurred

Wed Mar 28 02:17:43 UTC 2007
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

That's a mighty nice error you've got there. I'm assuming there's a
question here, relating to how to solve the error. Could you perhaps
provide some background as to how you're getting this error, and on
what arch and distribution flavor?