[CentOS] Re: Complex sendmail alias handling

Wed Mar 28 22:37:25 UTC 2007
Hugh E Cruickshank <hugh at forsoft.com>

From: Scott Silva Sent: March 28, 2007 15:07

> If you have an in-house developed system, then your programmers
> should be the
> ones to add the proper features. E-mails sent to "support" should
> be picked up
> and managed by the system.

I will get myself on that right away. Who needs sleep anyway (I hear
it is highly overrated). But seriously...

While what your suggesting is certainly valid, I am always hesitant
to program functionality that is already available in an off-the-shelf
package. In other words I would rather not re-invent the wheel as the
saying sometimes goes. That and I am quite sure that I would not be
able come up with something that even remotely approaches the
functionality and stability that would be available in a reasonably
mature open source or proprietary package. Also, as I alluded to above,
I just do not have the time to devote to this.

Thanks for your comments though.

Regards, Hugh

--
Hugh E Cruickshank, Forward Software, www.forward-software.com