[CentOS] Has REDHAT EL 5 been released?

Fri Mar 30 04:10:27 UTC 2007
Matt Shields <mattboston at gmail.com>

You're first question could easily be answered by going to www.redhat.com.

Second, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting tired of
people asking this list over and over when CentOS 5 will be released.
Considering that no one is getting paid to do this, this is something
that the developers do in their spare time.  They probably have full
time jobs, so give them a break or give them a hand.  If you're not
helping out don't waste the developers time by nagging them.  Instead
of asking when it will be released, be patient and keep an eye on the
CentOS website or sign up to be notified of news articles on the
CentOS website.  I'm 100% sure that when it is released there will be
some sort of announcement.

Matt