[CentOS] Re: New lists

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed May 2 16:38:16 UTC 2007

John Summerfield spake the following on 5/1/2007 4:58 PM:
> Scott Silva wrote:
>> Jim Perrin spake the following on 5/1/2007 4:14 PM:
>>> Anyone still using a modem is indeed a poor sod
>>> The rest of the intarweb doesn't seem to care about modem folk anymore
>>> either. We're just doing what all the other kids do :-P
>>>
>> What's a modem? ;-P
>>

> A very bad joke, and a very sort point, but for me it's an unavoidable
> fact of life, at least until I move house.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Any possibility of bonding two modem
connections to get a little more bandwidth? Don't know if your ISP would allow
it, but might be worth asking.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and