[CentOS] New lists

Fri May 4 17:23:51 UTC 2007

Message: 41
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 20:50:22 +0200
From: Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>
Subject: Re: [CentOS] New lists
To: centos at centos.org

>This size is set fairly huge, so it never seems to be reached - 30 MB.
>That's why you're only seeing daily digests. I think this number could
>be set much lower if digest subscribers want to have that.
>So other digest subscribers: Speak up!

Ralph: Like John, I'm on a very slow dial-up connection. I'm a Digest
subscriber. I have *no* complaints about the current mailing list. I only
want one digest a day, and, frequently, I'm not online every day.

Much of the traffic on this list is above my head, but, I learn from it!
I *deeply* appreciate the very knowledgeable people sharing their time and
knowledge with the newbies!

After having Broadband (Cable Modem), for 3+ years in Cali, going back to a
modem was a PITA. Been waiting for WiMAX, which is available in Cali, but
still is not available in our town, a few miles away. Guess I will go with ADSL.
Lanny in Colombia