[CentOS] CentOS 5 and the nvidia driver

Steve Berg sberg at mississippi.com
Fri May 4 20:17:20 UTC 2007

I'm hoping to have some feedback for this in the next day or two.  Just
built up a new system, Intel 945 MB, BFG 6800 PCIe16 graphics on Centos 5.

This will be one of the very few drivers I've built and I did attempt it
yesterday but it complained about not having kernel.h available.  I did
install a matching kernel-devel rpm with yum but it didn't like that for
some reason.

Any idea what I did wrong or what I didn't do?

--
*       Stephen Berg       *
*  sberg at mississippi.com   *