[CentOS] iFolder server on Centos 5

Tim Uckun timuckun at gmail.com
Tue May 8 06:37:25 UTC 2007

On 5/8/07, Dave <dmehler26 at woh.rr.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     Thanks, well so much for that. I don't really have time right now for in
> depth trouble shooting, maybe in a month or so i'll get back to this, but
> for right now does anyone know a package or suite of packages that perform
> an equivalent function to iFolder?
> Thanks.
> Dave.

Powerfolder does pretty much the same thing. http://www.powerfolder.com/

It's written in java so it works out of the box on windows, linux and
mac.  It also supports bittorrent as transfers.

Doesn't have the exact same feature set but it's similar and  it works today.

You could probably set something up with subversion and tortoise that
works similarly.  I suppose rsync + a scheduled task might accomplish
something similar as well.